पात्रता की जाँच करें

Ministry Of Home Affairs

Security Related Expenditure (Relief and Rehabilitation)

आवेदन प्रक्रिया
आवश्यक दस्तावेज़
अधिकतर पूछे जाने वाले सवाल
The scheme "Security Related Expenditure (Relief and Rehabilitation)" also known as "SRE (R&R) Scheme" was also introduced in 1989-90 by the Jammu and Kashmir Division, Ministry of Home Affairs to support the relief and rehabilitation of the Kashmiri migrants who have been uprooted from the Valley during the militancy period besides other relief & rehabilitation measures. It provides for 100% reimbursement. 60% of the amount is reimbursed upfront on receipt of claims and the remaining 40% is released after receipt of the audit report. It broadly covers relief to Kashmiri and Jammu migrants, expenditure incurred on PM's package for return and rehabilitation of Kashmiri migrants, relief to NoKs of civilians/security personnel killed in militant-related attacks, rehabilitation of surrendered militants etc. "SRE (R&R) Scheme" is a component of the Umbrella scheme, 'Modernization of Police Forces (MPF)". SRE (R&R) is funded entirely by the Central Government. In response to the serious militancy situation in Jammu and Kashmir, the Government of J&K incurred significant expenditure to maintain peace and tranquillity, this scheme aims to reimburse the expenses incurred by the State Government for various Relief and Rehabilitation activities.
क्या ये सहायक था?


समाचार और अपडेट

कोई नई खबर और अपडेट उपलब्ध नहीं है


यह साइटDigital India
Digital India Corporation(DIC)Ministry of Electronics & IT (MeitY)भारत सरकार द्वारा तैयार की गई, होस्ट की गई और बनाई गई है।®

उपयोगी लिंक

  • di
  • digilocker
  • umang
  • indiaGov
  • myGov
  • dataGov
  • igod

संपर्क करें

4 मंजिल, NeGD, इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स निकेतन, 6 सीजीओ कॉम्प्लेक्स, लोधी रोड, नई दिल्ली - 110003 , भारत


(011) 24303714